- The visitor center is located just inside the entrance to the park.
- This is the best place to hire an authorized guide, as much of the park is off-limits without one.
- Home to a small snack shop and restrooms. During the summer, the Hasenneini Restaurant is open.
Monument Valley Tribal Park is home to one visitor center, located just inside the park’s entrance off Monument Valley Road. It’s the perfect place to get information about the park, as well as stock up on supplies.
Location and Information
The visitor center is located just inside the entrance to the park.
Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
PO Box 360289
Monument Valley, Utah 84536
Hours of Operation
- Summer (May 1 - Sept 30) 6:00am - 8:00pm
- Winter (Oct 1 - Apr 30) 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - 8:00am - noon
- Christmas Day – closed
The visitor center is the perfect place to begin your explorations in Monument Valley. This is the place to arrange tours with authorized guides, and get information about the park, its people, and its unique geology. Here you can also find a small snack shop and souvenir shop as well as restroom facilities. During summer, the visitor center is also host to the Haskenneini Restaurant.