- Monument Valley only has one developed campground.
- Amenities include picnic tables and bbq grills. Coin-operated showers and restrooms are available during the summer. Porta-potties are available year-round.
The View Campground
Monument Valley's only available camping is located in this large, open area. The campground has 99 sites, all available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Location: The campground is located approximately a quarter mile north of the visitors center.
- Amenities: Amenities include picnic tables, bbq grills, and porta-potties. Coin operated showers and restrooms are available during the summer.
- Dates: Open year-round.
- Fees: $19.95 for tent sites, $39.95 for the RV sites.
- Reservations: Make reservations online or call 435-727-5802.