Typically ridden as a one way ride, Gemini Bridges is a relatively easy mountain biking trail because it is mostly a descent along a dirt road and some jeep trail. This road is often frequented by 4x4s and ATVs as an easy off roading option.
- Distance: 13.1 miles (one way) or 26.2 miles (out-and-back)
- Riding Time: 2 to 4 hours
- Trail: Dirt Road
- Difficulty: Non-Technical; Downhill (if you shuttle a car)
Gemini Bridges Trail is located north of Moab, Utah. Drive north out of Moab on US 191 for 11 miles to a dirt turnout on the west side of the highway and just 1.3 miles before the turnoff for Highway 313. For an out-and-back ride, park your car at this turnout and start riding your bike up the trail. For a loop ride or to shuttle a car, park your car at the turnout and continue up US 191 to Highway 313, where you will ride or drive uphill for 12.8 miles to a dirt road on your left marked Gemini Bridges.
Maps & Tours
- Pick up a detailed map or guide book at the Moab Information Center on the corner of Main and Center Streets.
- If you are new to mountain biking, or to the area, consider Joining a Guided Bike Tour.