- Reserve Online.
- Devil's Garden Campground is open 365 days a year.
- Camp sites 1-24 are available on a self serve basis during the winter season.
- Nightly Fees: $25
- RV sites are available-30 foot maximum.
Arches has one campground tucked eighteen miles into its 73000 acres. During the summer season (March 1 to October 31) reservations for both group and individual sites must be made at least 4 days in advance. From November 1st to February 28th, 24 sites are available on a first come first serve basis.
The Devil's Garden Campground
With over 50 individual campsites and activities ranging from fishing and paddling to hiking the Upper Trail, Devil's Garden is a great place to start your Arches adventure. Remember to plan ahead to get a spot.
- Located 18 miles from the entrance to Arches National Park
- Potable water, pit style and flush toilets, group, individual, and RV campsites, picnic areas, and grills
- Open 360 days a year
- Fees per night: $25
- Reservations between March 1-October 31, please call (877) 444-6777 or (518) 885-3639 or Book Online ($9 booking fee)
Note: There are no showers at Devil's Garden Campground.