- The Vehicle Entrance fee of $10 is good for a 7 day park pass.
- A $5 fee applies to motorcycles, walk-Ins, and bicycles.
- Federal Land Passes are sold at Arches for $80 and are valid for 365 days.
- A Local Passport is $25 and is valid for a whole year.
Visitors to Arches National Park are required to pay an entry fee, with the exception of senior citizens and anyone posessing a handicap access pass. Most entry fees are good for seven days, while some are valid for an entire year.
- Individuals: $5 (Valid for 7 Days) Includes walk-ins, bicyclists, and motorcycles.
- Vehicle: $10 (Valid for 7 Days) Covers all occupants of the vehicle.
- Local Passport: $25 (Valid for 365 Days) Can be used at Canyonlands, Natural Bridges, and Hovenweep.
- Commercial Tours (fee based on vehicle capacity) $25 plus $5 per person applies to 1-6 passenger vehicles. $40 applies to 7-25 passenger vehicles. $100 applies to 26 passenger vehicles.
- Federal Land Pass $80 (Valid for 365 Days) Valid for any federal park.
- Senior Citizens and anyone with a Handicap Access Card are admitted for free.
Camp Ground Fees:
A camping fee applies to anyone who wishes to stay overnight at Devil's Garden Campground.
- Regular Camp Sites $20 per night
- Group Camp Sites $3 per person ($33/night minimum)
- Handicap or Senior Citizens Access Card $10/night
Note: ATV's are not permitted in Arches National Park.