- Located approximately 8 miles south of Moab.
- Enjoy the areas popular wineries or spend the day outside at Ken’s Lake.
- Ken’s Lake campsites run $12 per night.
Spanish Valley is a small community located approximately 8 miles south of Moab. Set against the backdrop of jaw-dropping canyonlands, Spanish Valley is home to several popular wineries. The area is also located close to Ken’s Lake, a popular outdoor recreation destination.
Most of the areas wineries are open seasonally, from March through October.
Campsites at Ken’s lake are $12 per night.
For Ken’s Lake Information Contact:
Bureau of Land Management
Utah State Office
440 West 200 South, Suite 500
Salt Lake City, Utah 84145-0155
Phone: (801) 539-4001
- Area wineries generally offer tastings free of charge.
- Ken’s Lake is a favorite local outdoor recreation destination. Popular activities include fishing, camping and hiking. The area has 31 camp sites available on a first-come first-served basis, with amenities including picnic tables and vault toilets. No drinking water is available at the campsites. Non-motorized craft are allowed on the lake. Three hiking trails are available in the area, and include views of the La Sal Mountains and red rock fins.
Spanish Valley is located 8 miles south of Moab off US – 191. Along the way enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding red rock scenery.