- Foot passengers and bicyclists begin at $10, vehicles under 20’ run $25.
- The ferry runs between Bullfrog Marina and Hall’s Crossing.
- The trip takes approximately 25 minutes.
The Lake Powell ferry service functions as an extension of Utah State Highway 276, bridging the gap across Lake Powell. It runs daily between Bullfrog Marina and Hall’s Crossing. It takes approximately 25 minutes to cover the 3.1 mile distance.
The ferry runs between Bullfrog Marina and Hall’s Crossing.
For information call (435) 684-3088
- Summer Hours: 8am – 5pm, daily.
- Spring Hours: 8am -3pm, daily.
- Winter Hours: 9:30am – 3:30pm, every day except Tuesday and Wednesday. The ferry may close during winter.
- The ferry service recommends calling to ensure the ferry is in operation before planning your trip as the schedule is constantly subject to change. The ferry does not run on Christmas or New Years Day.
- $10 for foot passengers and bicyclists. Children under 5 and adults over 65 ride free.
- $25 for vehicles under 20’ in length. $1.50 for each additional foot.