- Visitor Centers are located in Island in the Sky, Needles and the Maze districts.
- All ranger stations are open year-round, though they close for a few winter holidays.
- Hours are generally 9am to 4:30pm, though the stations in the Island in the Sky and Needles have extended hours spring through fall.
Island in the Sky
The Island in the Sky visitor center is home to several exhibits, publications, park information, and a park orientation video. Bottled water is available here for purchase. Hours are 9am - 4:30pm daily. Extended hours are available spring through fall. The center closes for a few winter holidays.
Here you’ll find exhibits, park information, and relevant park publications. The center is open from 9am to 4:30pm daily, with extended hours March through October. The center closes for a few winter holidays.
Home to the Hans Flat Ranger Station, open from 9am to 4:30pm, year round. Limited books and maps are available. There are no services (including gas and water) available here.
- Phone (General): 435-719-2313
- Phone (Backcountry Info): 435-259-4351
- Mail: Canyonlands National Park
2282 SW Resource Blvd.
Moab, UT 84532
- Website: http://www.nps.gov/cany/contacts.htm